Friday, April 17, 2009

HaPPy BirThdaY....^^


HaPPy BiRthDaY....
to myself....(haha^^)
2day feel like so haPPy leh!!!!
but also vry zd....
Bcs most of my frenz say 4get to bring my birthday present...
so zd de!!!! @0@
Also gt many ppl come n wish me and say HaPi Birthday !!!!
I think got 15-20 person ba....^^( haha!!! show off ing ) ~

Thx for u all de wishes!!!!
I vry haPPy when I hear it ....


This is the pic yuki do de!!!!then send it 2 me....
look like just simple simple only!!!!but I'm vry happy ard...^^
thx...yuki!!!!=]
(Don't be vry touch ,when u c my blog!!!yuki....=])

8 comments:

sz said...

hahaha~
happy brithday...
i will remember your present de...

MC said...

THx lo!!!!^^

yEnG said...

ee..sad la..duno how to do card..haiz.. nvm next time i do my self for u..^^

eee...so sad la..mayb cant go singapure jor..haiz..
but nvm.. i will try to save money to buy persent for u all de.. DANG ZUO JIAN FEI LA~~

Anonymous said...

...
zadao!!
mei chen aa..
i so sad
i say the pic simple..
wuwu~
i do long time le..
wuwu..
kaka~
------------------------
a loke aa..
u can't go singapura aa..
wah..
so hurt to ur self lo..
haiz..
hp u can go la..
i also wan go can ma??
money u give..
kaka..
--------------------------
haiz..
boring day..

yuKi~

MC said...

u all vry zd de!!!!LOL ^^


Friendship 4ever...=]

Chiin Yeoh said...

生日快乐
呵呵
抱歉,迟了一天
昨天我就在想是谁的生日啊
原来是你的抱歉啊
但是祝你生日快乐
天天开心
^^

Anonymous said...

haha~
don't say zd again!
(to mc)

sz said...

hahaha~
u all so zd lol...
(to all best frz..)