Tuesday, May 05, 2009

^O^

Today very funny and dangerous!!!^O^
The bEE pursue we all
( me,shu zhen anD kar yeng )


That time we don't know got bee at there de !
( there are the place we put our beg )

So we just walk to there to put our text book into beg and take our beg!!!!


Suddenly,Vahini shout and say got many bee at there...
( Because she put her beg in front the nest bee don't know how all the bee come out)

After hear that we run very fast anD also shout very loud!!!
( Oh!!!OMG!!!My beg is at there la!I hvn't take la!!!)


I also don't know how I take my beg ard...^^
That time we sure look like very crazy and lunatic....xD

Lucky Yuen yee didn't come to skul,
because If she see got so many bee,
she sure the 1st pengsan....
( jk jk la!!!Don't be angry lo...=])

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

true la~
i will pengsan~
kaka~
so lucky~(me)
wakakakakaka~

MC said...

hahaha!!!!^^

sz said...

haha~
funny...
erm...yalo...
yuen yee is so lucky...><

Anonymous said...

thank you!!thank you~!
kaka~
^^